Thursday, June 26, 2008

Challenges






So I keep joining these different challenges and then I stress myself to the max trying to come up with some idea of what to do. Right now I'm doing the travel doll. this is really hard. I've never worked quite this tiny before and it's making me a little crazy. Especially when I saw what others are doing for their travel doll. YIKES! As usual I'm having problems with the face. I think I need to take a face class. LOL
Here are some pics of some of the previous challenges I've gotten myself into. The first two was from my Las Vegas days with the Silver Doll-ers. We had a Thrift store challenge. We bought $20.00 worth of junk & had to make a doll from it. The other was the parts challenge we're we had to pick parts from a bog and make a doll. She's Alice through the looking glass.
The third is from the Doll Street Runway challenge which was an evil elf, out to meet the queen at court and the last was a doll costume make from "shapies" only. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment