Friday, June 13, 2008

Lampshade Dolls








Here are my "lampshade" dolls that I made a while ago. I found these small lampshades and thought they'd make perfect dolls somehow. I decided to see how many ways I could make these dolls using different items. The first was from paper mache, then corn husks, buttons and coins, rope, lace, fur, and finally leather.
The doll bodies are all different. Some are old "Barbie" type dolls where I re-painted their faces, some are just plain wood balls with faces that I painted on them and one is actually and old stuffed animal. Since these were some of the first dolls I ever made they are somewhat primitive.
Anyway, I hope you enjoy my adventure into doll making.

1 comment:

  1. These are still awesome. No matter how old they get they are so creative and good looking in person.

    ReplyDelete