Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My Favorite Sister Christine







That's right folks I have a favorite sister. Yes I admit...she's my only sister, but that doesn't make her any less my favorite. She lives in Montclair, New Jersey and she is a financial advisor for JP Morgan/Chase. Yes.and in case you didn't realize she is also the one with all the brains.
We've had problems recently with selecting pictures of her to show. Although she is quite beautiful in person, she is one of those people just doesn't take great pictures. Not sure why, because she is so pretty.
However I promised to put her on my blog and so have "stolen" this picture from her work email to put here. I think this a good picture of her, although as I said, she is much prettier in person. I've also found one or two more that weren't bad.
Anyway, I just want everyone to know about her so here is a little background info. She is my younger sister, and she is 40+ years old. She has 4 daughters who are all terrific..although somewhat crazy in their own ways. In addition to her financial wizdom, she is also a fitness nut and has run the NY marathon. (Obviously we are veerryyyy different!)
So if you happen to be looking for a terrific financial advisor, who just happens to be a fitness nut and an all around great fun person...let me know and I'll hook you up with her.

In the mean time....Chris I love ya!



2 comments:

  1. To my favorite..big sister...albeit only big sister...but really..you are too much! lol...what can I say...but thank you for including me in your blog!!! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sister is very pretty. It's nice to have a sister you can share things with.

    You two look a lot a like. Sure do miss you in the Doll Club. Your dolls and creations are wonderful.
    Hugs
    Fran

    ReplyDelete