Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Doggie Long Legs



















Well now I guess I've done it all. LOL After seeing one of my Dolly Long Leg Fairies someone requested I make two for their dogs. So I figured out how to make the faces look somewnat like their dogs and....wha la! Dolly Long Leg Doggies! She request that they not be too frilly or flowery..even a little scary. Yikes! Charlie is a little chihuaha and Little Rascal an English Bulldog.


After these photos were shot I had to make some changes on the dolls. First off Little Rascal's name was suppose to be Little Rooster. lol Then Charlie had a little too much leopard print so we had to change that as well.


Unfortunately I forgot to take pics after the changes, but you get the drift. lol Let me know what you think!




No comments:

Post a Comment