Monday, January 26, 2009

Starting to work now.



Well I've finally begun working here. I've done some OOAK pins and pendents which I'm sellinmg now in the boutique where I work. I will take some pics today and put them in.

I've also began work on a new doll challenge. It's a figure from the Discworld series of books by Terry Prachett. When he's done he will be Dr. Whiteface, who is the evil clown from this world. I've started the head and hands and have an amiture body for now. This is my first attempt at a real head. I've done some fake heads for decorative things but nothing realistic yet. So it was a little scary, but I'm happy with it so far. It still needs to be painted and sanded etc.



1 comment:

  1. You are doing a amazing job on not only the face (which is awesome and has so much character, but the hands!! amazing work!

    ReplyDelete